Siena Master Calendar
- Siena's Master Calendar is available at https://schedule.siena.edu/mastercalendar/MasterCalendar.aspx
- The Master Calendar allows you to filter events by Event Type(s), Location(s), and Department(s).
- You can also subscribe to specific calendars using the "Notifications/iCal Feeds" link
The following webCal links will allow you to subscribe your iOS mobile device directly to these calendars:
Follow the link and click on "Add to Calendar" in the lower right hand corner to subscribe.
This short tutorial shows you how to subscribe to the webCal calendars with Google Calendar.
- Go to calendar.google.com.
- On the left side go to "Add Calendar" section and click on the corresponding three dots ( )
- Choose "Add by URL".
- Enter the URL of the calendar, which you want to subscribe to.
- Click on "Add Calendar."
- Follow the link and click on "Add to Calendar" in the lower right hand corner to subscribe.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Under Calendars, tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Type in your calendar link in the Server field; to paste in a copied link, tap and hold the field and select Paste.
- Tap Next.
- Use the Description field to give the calendar an easily recognizable name.
- Enter a server username and password if required (most users will be able to skip this step).
- Tap Save.
- Further information available at https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/subscribe-to-calendars-on-iphone-ipad/