- Connect your device to the wireless network "eduroam"
- NOTE: Case is important...Official eduroam is always in all lower case
- When asked for a username, enter your entire Siena email address.
- When asked for a password, use the password for your Siena account.
- NOTE: If you change your network password, you will have to update your password in your wireless settings or forget and rejoin the eduroam SSID network.
- Some devices may require some manual settingsInstallers are available for most devices at https://cat.eduroam.org and we recommend using this method for Android phones as the manual settings are being phased out by Google.
- For devices that support manual settings you can try:
EAP method: "PEAP"
Phase 2 authentication: "Mschapv2"
Server CA certificate: "Do not check"
User certificate: "None Installed"
- Lave Anonymous Identity blank
- You may be asked to trust the certificate. Please respond "Accept" to trust the certificate.
Please note that eduroam is often not supported on devices that don't support enterprise wireless connectivity (ex. gaming systems, tv's, etc)