This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customise the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
How To Get Help
This site was developed to provide instruction and assistance with common tasks performed by students, faculty, and staff.
Should you need further assistance we would be happy to help you in any of the following ways:
- Submit a help desk request through the web at http://jira.siena.edu
- Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Help Desk
- Students: 518-786-5000
- Faculty/Staff/Administrators: 518-782-6000
Solutions to frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?Link to resources such as your service desk,
& answers or a forum.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Browse by topic