- Go to calendar.google.com.
- On the left side go to "Add Calendar" section and click on the corresponding three dots ( )
- Choose "Add by URL".
- Enter the URL of the calendar, which you want to subscribe to.
- Click on "Add Calendar."
- Google Calendar may be made available from Siena users and departments
- Follow the link and click on "Add to Calendar" in the lower right hand corner to subscribe.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Under Calendars, tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Type in your calendar link in the Server field; to paste in a copied link, tap and hold the field and select Paste.
- Tap Next.
- Use the Description field to give the calendar an easily recognizable name.
- Enter a server username and password if required (most users will be able to skip this step).
- Tap Save.
- Further information available at https://www.