Ways to add someone else's calendar/organization resource
Add using an email address
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, next to “Other calendars,” click Add Subscribe to calendar.
- In the “Add calendar” box, enter the person's email address, or click one from the list.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following happens:
- If the calendar isn't shared with you, we'll prompt you to request access.
- If the calendar is already shared with you, their calendar will be added on the left side under "Other calendars."
- If the other person doesn't have a Google Calendar, we'll prompt you to invite them to use Google Calendar.
Add with approval by the other person
If their calendar isn't shared with you, the other person gets an email requesting access.
After the other person has accepted your request, their calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars." If you don't see it, try refreshing the page.
Add using a link
You can only add a calendar using a link if the other person's calendar is public.
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Add using a resource
- Sign in with your G Suite administrator account and open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to Other Calendars, click Add Browse resources.
- On the right, click the building to show the resource list.
- Check the box next to the resource to add it to your My calendars list.
- Point to the resource and click More
You can share the resource, get notifications, or change other settings. Settings and sharing.