- Connect your device to the wireless network "eduroam"
- NOTE: Case is important...Official eduroam is always in all lower case
- When asked for a username, enter your entire Siena email address.
- When asked for a password, use the password for your Siena account.
- NOTE: If you change your network password, you will have to update your password in your wireless settings or forget and rejoin the eduroam SSID network.
- Some devices may require some manual settings:
EAP method: "PEAP"
Phase 2 authentication: "Automatic" or "Mschapv2"
Server CA certificate: "Default"
User certificate: "None Installed"
- Lave Anonymous Identity blank
- You may be asked to trust the certificate. Please respond "Accept" to trust the certificate.