- Login with your Siena credentials at https://dailydigest.siena.edu/websubmissions
- Chrome or Firefox are suggested for full functionality
- Select the digest(s) you want your post to appear in (Students and/or FSA)
- Select a category for the posting (“Miscellaneous” is the default if none selected)
- Complete corresponding fields as appropriate. If event date and times are filled in, the Digest will include an “Add to Calendar” button automatically.
- The "Repeat Message" option allows a message to reappear in the Digest for up to three additional days in the “In Case You Missed It" section.
- “Scheduling” allows the author to schedule a future date for the announcement to appear in the Digest (not needed or permitted for immediate distribution the next day).
- Create your content directly in the editor or use copy and paste commands to bring external content into the editor (Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V are supported in Chrome and Firefox).
- Images and files should be resized so that they are under 5MB in size. The overall size of all images and attachments should be under 20MB or e-mail applications will have trouble with them.
Your post will be viewed by numerous users using a wide variety of operating systems and devices. Avoid common illegal directory and filename characters as listed below:
- Verify content and submit digest.
- Create a title that includes a brief description that accurately reflects the content. For example: “Sociology lecture Friday at 3 p.m.” is better than “Join us on Friday.”
- Provide alternative image text if you are submitting an image as a flyer.
- Be sure to add a hyperlink to the image if your image includes a hyperlink .
- Include the name(s) of any sponsoring organization(s) in the body of the announcement.